Tri-8, Inc. ("Tri-8" or “we”) respects your preferences concerning the treatment of Personal Information that we may collect. This policy lets you know how we collect and use your Personal Information, how you can control its use, and describes our practices regarding information collected from Tri-8 sites that link or refer to this policy (such as our websites, computer or mobile software applications, social media pages and HTML-formatted e-mail messages), as well as through offline sales and marketing activities.
Personal and Other Information We Collect
Tri-8 may collect Personal Information, which is information that identifies an individual or relates to an identifiable individual. Personal Information may include, but is not limited to, your name, physical address, telephone number, e-mail address, company affiliation and associated interests.
Tri-8 may also collect Other Information through non-Tri-8 websites, which does not reveal your specific identity or does not directly relate to an individual. Other Information may include, but is not limited to, browser and device information, data collected through automated electronic interactions, application usage data, demographic information, geographic or geo-location information, statistical and aggregated information.
How We Use and Share Information
Tri-8 may use and share the Personal Information it collects (unless otherwise restricted by applicable law), to:
1. Engage in Transactions. Tri-8 may use Personal Information to engage in transactions with you.
2. Process Transactions. Tri-8 may use Personal Information along with, financial, credit card, and payment information, to process your transactions.
3. Provide Support or Other Services. Tri-8 may use your Personal Information to provide you support or other services you have ordered, as well as product updates, product patches and fixes and other similar operational communications.
4. Tailor Marketing to Your Needs and Respond to Your Requests.
5. Post Testimonials.
6. Administer Product Downloads and Licensing Compliance.
7. Select Content, Improve Quality and Facilitate Use of the marketing activities. 8. Improve Products, Services, and Experiences.
9. Obtain Third Party Services. We also share Personal Information with third parties who provide services to Tri-8, such as credit card processing services, order fulfillment, analytics, event / campaign management, website management, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, e-mail delivery, auditing, and other similar services. When Tri-8 shares Personal Information with third party service providers, we require that they use your Personal Information only for the purpose of providing services to us and subject to terms consistent with this Policy.
10. Protect our Employees, Sites, Facilities, and Operations. Tri-8 may disclose your Personal Information as we believe to be necessary or appropriate to protect the health and safety of our employees and visitors, our physical and online operations, our property, rights, and privacy, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others.
11. Comply with Legal Requirements and Corporate Transactions. Tri-8 may disclose your Personal Information as we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; and (e) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain. Additionally, in the event of a reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings), we may transfer the Personal Information we have collected to the relevant third party.
We may use, transfer, and disclose Other Information we collect for any purpose, except where applicable law requires otherwise. If we are required to treat Other Information as Personal Information under applicable law, then we will only use it in the same way that we are permitted to use and disclose Personal Information.
How We Collect Information
Tri-8 and our third party service providers may collect both Personal Information and Other Information from a variety of sources that generally fall into three categories:
1. Direct Interactions: From your use of and interaction with us through the Tri-8 websites and other activities such as account creation, submission of registrations and forms, or sales inquiries and transactions.
2. Publicly Available Data / Data from Third Parties: Data from Automated Interactions on non-Tri-8 websites, or other data you may have made publicly available, such as social media posts, or data provided by third party sources, such as marketing opt-in lists, or data aggregators.
3. Automated Interactions: From the use of technologies such as electronic communication protocols, cookies, embedded URLs or pixels, or widgets, buttons and tools.
Although Tri-8's use of Automated Interactions may change over time as technology evolves, the following descriptions are designed to provide you with additional detail about Tri-8's current approach to information collected from Automated Interactions.
Electronic Communications Protocols: As is true when you visit most websites and apps, Tri-8 may automatically receive information from you as part of the communication connection itself, which often consists of network routing information (where you came from), equipment information (browser type), your IP address (which may identify your general geographic location or company), and date and time.
Cookies: Tri-8's server may query your browser to see if there are "cookies", and Tri-8 may access or use one or more cookies.A cookie is a small piece of information sent by a Web server to store on a Web browser so it can later be read back from that browser. Cookies may collect information, including a unique identifier, user preferences, profile information, membership information, and general usage and volume statistical information. Cookies may also be used to collect individualized web site use data, provide electronic Channel personalization, or conduct and measure the effectiveness of advertising in accordance with this Policy. Some cookies may remain on users' computers after they leave the Website. While the majority are set to expire within 1-24 months of your last visit to the website that set the cookie, others may not expire because of their nature, like cookies that remember opt-out preferences.
Managing Cookie Preferences: Your browser may provide you with information and control over cookies. You can set your browser to alert you when a cookie is being used, and accept or reject the cookie. You can also set your browser to refuse all cookies or accept only cookies returned to the originating servers. Users can generally disable the cookie feature on their browser without affecting their ability to use the site, except in some cases where cookies are used as an essential security feature necessary for transaction completion. Cookies, however, are important to the proper functioning of a site, and disabling them may degrade your experience and interfere with website features and customizations.
Registration, Preferences, and Opt-Out
Preferences and Opt-Out.
E-mail Marketing. Tri-8 enables you to opt out of marketing communications. You may opt out of e-mail marketing by directly communicating your request to Tri-8.
Some non-marketing communications are not subject to general opt-out, such as communications related to product download, sales transactions, software updates and other support related information, patches and fixes, conferences or events for which you have registered, disclosures to comply with legal requirements, and (where permitted by law) quality assurance surveys. Some additional communications with partners are also not subject to general-opt out, including product alerts, updates, contractual marketing and sales materials, and other notices related to partner status.
Information-Sharing Choices. Tri-8 will only share Personal Information with selected companies after providing users the ability to make choices about the sharing.There are limitations to opting out of such sharing in the case of: (1) where the customer has requested follow-up which involves Tri-8 partners; (2) where third parties are required to accomplish the transaction or perform the service; and (3) where required by law.
Retention and Deletion
Tri-8 will retain your Personal Information for as long as your account is active; as needed to provide you products or services; as needed for the purposes outlined in this policy or at the time of collection; as necessary to comply with our legal obligations (e.g., to honor opt-outs), resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements; or to the extent permitted by law.
At the end of the retention period, Tri-8 will delete your Personal Information in a manner designed to ensure that it cannot be reconstructed or read.
The security of your Personal Information is very important to Tri-8. We use physical, electronic, and administrative safeguards that are designed to protect your Personal Information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
In addition, Tri-8 uses standard security protocols and mechanisms to exchange the transmission of sensitive data such as credit card details. When you enter sensitive Personal Information such as your credit card number on our site, we encrypt it using secure socket layer (SSL) technology.
In the event that your Personal Information is acquired, or is reasonably believed to have been acquired, by an unauthorized person and applicable law requires notification, Tri-8 will notify you by e-mail, fax, or U.S. mail. Tri-8 will give you notice promptly, consistent with the reasonable needs of law enforcement and/or Tri-8 to determine the scope of the breach and to investigate and restore the integrity of the data system.
We ask that you not send us, and you not share any sensitive Personal Information (e.g., Social Security numbers, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, criminal background or trade union membership).
We may update this policy from time to time. We will post a prominent notice in this section of this policy notifying users when it is updated. Last Updated: July 02, 2015.
100 East 7th Avenue
Stillwater, OK 74074